PROOF OF TRUST
The automation and immutability that makes Smart Contracts so appealing also has the potential to derail their viability.
While Proof of Work and Proof of Stake provide distributed trust for data storage, the introduction of Proof of Trust provides distributed trust for data input.
Just as courts and lawyers provide a vital validation and appeals processes for paper contracts, iCash’s PoT Delegates provide the same process for digital Smart Contracts.
- Computation ensures Data is immutable when written
- Only confirms data, does not check the data
- No mechanism to detect rogue incoming data inputs anomalies
- Irreversible inputs create risk for invalid data being perpetuated
- Additional layer of trust audits data inputs for reliability
- Increases Smart Contract applicability
- Added protection against rogue or incorrect data inputs
- Validates data inputs
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Cayman Islands